Collecting leads from in-person events
In-person events are frequently chaotic. Having an easy-to-access lead capture form can provide confidence that each new connection we make will be properly added to our database.
We need to be editing a new campaign.
- Drag out a web form goal and sequence.
- Connect them as shown in the following image and rename all elements for visual clarity:
- Double-click on the web form goal to edit its content.
- Add the following fields to the form:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Click on the Submit button to change the call to action.
- Change the Button Label to
Add New Lead and select Center alignment; ...