In Lotus Notes we can print documents and views.
- To print, first we need to select the documents we want to print, then select File|Print or press Ctrl+P.
- Select the printer and click the Settings button to select duplex options, among other things.
- In the What to Print window, we can determine how we want the print to be displayed. I recommend selecting each option and clicking the Preview button to view.
- The Quality tab allows us to select our preferred options.
- The Copies option lets us select the number of copies we wish to print.
In the Print dialog box there is a What to Print section as shown in the following screenshot:
You can select any of the following options:
- As laid out on screen: This will print ...