An alarming 88% of Americans cite hostility, desk-rage, and workplace incivility as top concerns. How to Reduce Workplace Conflict and Stress will help executives, supervisors, and managers-and the people that work for them-protect pride, profit and productivity from these disabling emotions.
Most individuals react to workplace frustration with nearly invisible habits that drive wedges between people and groups. And workplace aggravations are constant—even just a handful a day means thousands per year, per employee!
Responding to frustration with blame and defensiveness is not human nature; it is a reflexive response that can be changed. How to Reduce Workplace Conflict and Stress shows you how to protect productivity and maintain unity between leaders and employees, even during periods of uncertainty and rapid change.
Protect your career and workplace from the hidden costs of workplace tension and hostility. With How to Reduce Workplace Conflict and Stress, you will learn how to:
• Handle the daily onslaught of frustration without losing momentum, mood or confidence.
• Avoid the conflict and cynicism that drains profits, resources and relationships.
• Discover why anger makes people irrational, lonely, and depressed and how to quickly calm agitated colleagues and customers.
• Experience the fiscal and personal benefits of being “hard on the problem and soft on the people.”
• Replace bitterness about the past with shared responsibility for the future.
• Create a blame-resistant, emotionally resilient workforce.
How to Reduce Workplace Conflict and Stress is the insider’s guide to achieving fiscal and emotional successes that energize and sustain workforces. For more than a decade, these universal principles have saved organizations millions of dollars.
Anna Maravelas, of TheraRising.com, is an expert in restoring trust and enhancing profitability. She has delivered hundreds of keynotes and seminars in the U.S. and abroad, and her presentations are consistently cited as “best of the conference.” Her clients include Fortune 500 companies, police departments, government bodies and family-owned businesses. Her work has been featured on numerous business radio shows and in a variety of print media. She resides in St. Paul, MN