Cruisin’: Navigating Your Mac
• Use the Finder
• Understand the files and folders that come with your Mac
• Add and delete files and folders
• Use the Trash to manage deleted files and folders
• See the contents of files … without opening them!
• Search for files and folders
• Use the Dock
• See all the windows you have open
• Use multiple desktops with spaces
• Discover the Dashboard and widgets
• Open applications with Launchpad
Now that you’ve become somewhat chummy with your new pal, your Mac, it’s time to get a bit more acquainted. Learning how to navigate the files and folders that populate your Mac is vital ...