In this chapter:
• Management of reputation
• Power of the narrative
• Creating a powerful news release, background brief, case study and visual image
• PR and its relationship with public affairs
• Offline versus online media
• Social media and PR strategy
• Research, planning and measurement
Living in the wired world can distort your sense of reality. Many PR folk can be forgiven for thinking that PR is all about social media and blogging on the internet. It isn’t.
Old-fashioned PR stunts are still alive ...