SYSTEM IMPLEMENTATION AND SUPPORT
• To be able to discuss the process that a health care organization typically goes through in implementing a health care information system.
• To be able to appreciate the organizational and behavioral factors that can affect system acceptance and use and strategies for managing change.
• To be able to develop a sample system implementation plan for a health care information system project, including the types of individuals who should be involved.
• To gain insight into many of the things that can go wrong during system implementations and strategies health care managers can employ to alleviate potential problems.
• To be able to discuss the importance of training, ...