A year’s worth of management wisdom, all in one place.
We’ve combed through ideas, insights, and best practices from the past year of Harvard Business Review to help you get up to speed fast on the freshest, most relevant thinking driving business today. With authors from Clayton Christensen to Roger Martin and company examples from Netflix to Unilever, this volume brings the most current and important management conversations to your fingertips.
This book will inspire you to:
• Lead by focusing your attention on the right things
• Import new management practices into your organization the right way—whether they come from other companies or across the globe
• Better manage your organization’s—and your leaders’—time
• Rethink vital functions such as HR and marketing
• Move from a yearly planning cycle to building a winning strategy
• Make long-term organizational decisions with an eye to national and global economic trends