Persuade others to do what you want--for their own reasons.
If you need the best practices and ideas for making deals that work--but don't have time to find them--this book is for you. Here are 10 inspiring and useful perspectives, all in one place.
This collection of HBR articles will help you:
- Seal or sweeten a bargain by uncovering the other side's motives
- Conquer faulty assumptions to make the right deals
- Forge deals only when they support your strategy
- Set the stage for a healthy relationship long after the ink has dried
- Make promises you can keep
- Gain your adversaries' trust in high-stakes talks
- Know when to walk away