Is your company's top talent jumping ship as good replacements become harder to get?
If you need the best practices and ideas for winning the race for talent--but don't have time to find them--this book is for you. Here are 11 inspiring and useful perspectives, all in one place.
This collection of HBR articles will help you:
- Look for good people in all the right places
- Interview more effectively
- Make--and keep--compelling promises to candidates and employees
- Mitigate the risks of hiring stars from other companies
- Coach and mentor to shore up commitment
- Stretch promising employees' responsibilities
- Rotate high performers into a variety of teams
- Reverse the female brain drain