- Radin, B. A. (2009). What can we expect from performance measurement activities? Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, 28, 505–512.
- Raelin, J. A. (2005). We the leaders: In order to form a leaderful organization. Journal of Leadership and Organizational Studies, 12(1), 18–30.
- Rainey, H. G. (1982). Reward preferences among public and private managers: In search of the public service ethic. American Review of Public Administration, 16, 288–302.
- Rainey, H. G. (2009). Understanding and managing public organizations. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
- Rainey, H. G., & Chun, Y. H. (2005). Public and private management compared. In E. Ferlie, L. E. Lynn Jr., & C. Pollitt (Eds.), The Oxford handbook of public management (pp. 72–102). New York, NY: ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.