TOPICS COVERED IN THIS SECTION
1. How to work with the diverse employees in global organizations.
2. How to respect national cultures and norms yet abide by globally applicable values and ethics.
3. How to become culturally competent, manage across both virtual and physical borders, and sustain the performance and engagement of multi-ethnic, multifaceted employees.
4. How to be open to the contributions of local experts and understand the influences of race, gender, and age in business relationships particularly in developing nations.
5. How to effectively collaborate in global organizations and take advantage of virtual working arrangements.
GLOBAL ORGANIZATIONS IN TRANSITION
There is no question organizations ...