There are really only about seven objections to learn. Let’s go through them and the responses you might give the customer:
1. Objection: Price- or budget-related issue.
Response: What were you planning on spending?
2. Objection: Let me think about it.
Response: What do you want to think about?
3. Objection: I used you in the past and had a poor experience.
Response: What was the problem?
4. Objection: I need to talk to my boss, or I am not the decision-maker.
Response: May I talk to him or her directly?
5. Objection: I am happy with my current vendor.
Response: What are you happy with?
6. Objection: Delivery time is too slow.
Response: When do you need it by and why so fast?
7. Objection: I need a ...