Total Time: 6 Hours
Only the Code Book May Be Usedfor the Open-Book Portion
I. Problems (Closed-Book) Test Time: 2 Hours
1. Define the following:
(c) Branch circuit
(e) Vented power fuse
2. What is the minimum height of a 120/240-volt service drop over the following:
(b) Residential driveway
(c) Public streets
3. What is the color of the finish for the high-voltage conductor in a high-leg delta feeder?
4. What are the requirements for lighting outlets in a one-family dwelling?
5. Which receptacles must have GFCI protection in one-family dwellings?
6. Plug fuses may be used to protect 120/240-volt, single-phase circuits. True or false?
7. An aluminum grounding conductor ...