No credit card required
Total Time: 4 hours
Only the Code Book May Be Usedfor the Open-Book Portion
I. (Closed-Book) Test Time: 1 hourTrue or False
1. No. 10 conductors may be connected by screws and nuts with upturned lugs.
2. Medium-base lamps may be used on branch circuits of 30 amperes.
3. EMT shall be supported at least every 15 feet.
4. The wiring for a discontinued outlet in a cellular metal floor raceway shall be removed from the raceway.
5. The minimum length for a pull box with 2-inch conduits for a straight pull is 16 inches.
6. Wall-mounted ovens and counter-mounted cooking units are permitted to be cord- and plug-connected.
7. Wiring beneath the dispenser in a gas station is considered Class ...