Resources and References
In this section we provide information on the publications we have used in the research for Growth Champions that may be useful resources for further reading.
Part I: The Growth Agenda
- Accenture, The Rise of the Emerging-Market Multinational, Accenture, 2010
- Allan, Dave, Kingdon, Matt, Murrin, Kris and Rudkin, Daz, Sticky Wisdom: How to Start a Creative Revolution at Work, Capstone, 2002
- Andrews, Kenneth, The Concept of Corporate Strategy, Richard D. Irwin, 1971
- Barney, J. B., ‘Firm Resources and Sustained Competitive Advantage’, Journal of Management, Vol. 17: 1, pp. 99–120, 1991
- Birkinshaw, Julian, Bouquet, Cyril and Barsoux, J.-L., ‘The 5 Myths of Innovation’, MIT Sloan Management Review, December 16, 2010
- Chesbrough, Henry, Open Innovation, Harvard Business School Press, 2003
- Collins, David and Montgomery, Cynthia A., ‘Competing on Resources: Strategy in the 1990s’, Harvard Business Review, Issue 73 (July-August), pp. 118–128, 1995
- Department for Business Enterprise & Regulatory Reform ‘High Growth Firms in the UK: Lessons from an Analysis of Comparative UK Performance, 2008 www.bis.gov.uk/filesfile49042.pdf
- Economist Intelligence Unit, Brazil Finance: Stepping into Africa 2010 http://viewswire.eiu.com/index.asp?layout=VWArticleVW3&article_id=107358795&ec=true&rf=0
- Fast Company, The World's Most Innovative Companies 2011 www.fastcompany.com/most-innovative-companies/2011/
- Gutmann, Peter, ‘Strategies for Growth’, California Management Review, Vol. 6: ...