Chapter 8. Managing XenApp Policies
In the last chapter, we learned about application streaming, including system requirements and components for application streaming, choosing plugins to use for application streaming, and profiling Microsoft Office 2010.
Now we are going to discuss XenApp policies, and in particular, we are going to cover the following in this chapter:
- Understanding XenApp policies
- Using the Group Policy Management Console, Citrix AppCenter Console, and Local Group Policy Editor to manage XenApp Policies
- How to create, manage, and apply XenApp policies
- How to create, import, and export Policies Templates
- Using Worker Groups on XenApp Policies
- Troubleshooting XenApp policies
- Working with Citrix policy templates
- Migrate policies between ...