1. Do you know what proportion of your workforce is Gen Y?
2. Do you know why they were attracted to come and work for you, and to what extent you have fulfilled your recruitment promise?
3. Do you understand what is really important to your employees and potential employees?
4. Do you regularly involve Gen Y in discussions about employment practices and listen to their views?
5. Do you have a good understanding of which of your practices and policies appeal most to which generation in your workforce?
6. Do you attract the calibre of Gen Y that you need?
7. Do you know what benefits appeal to your potential hires and why?
8. Do you know to what extent ...