ISPI's Code of Ethics
This document includes:
- Statement of Expectations: Overall statement summarizing ethical behavior.
- Principles: Basic concepts that address appropriate conduct for a performance improvement professional.
- Individual Principles with Guidelines: General statements of appropriate behavior.
- Examples: Collection of examples of ethical behaviors.
Statement of Expectations
ISPI's Code of Ethics and Standards are intended to promote ethical practice in the profession of human performance technology.
The objective of the work of a professional is to:
- Provide organizations and/or individuals with the skills, knowledge, abilities, and/or attitude necessary to create opportunities for achieving desired and/or required individual, ...