Team and Group Coaching: Related Sisters
If you want to go fast, go alone; if you want to go far, go with others.
This chapter explores the following topics:
- Group and team coaching defined
- The context of team and group coaching
- The differences and similarities between team and group coaching
- Focus areas in team and group coaching
- Best practices when working with many (team and group coaching)
- Design principles for coaching many
What is group and team coaching? Consider these examples:
Example 1: An intact team in health care with a new leader engages two coaches to work with them, over a six-month period, to help them improve communication, strengthen relationships and results and become more effective working as ...