ActionScript 3.0 Fundamentals
This chapter covers how to do the following:
- Store information in your projects using variables
- Choose the right data type for the information you need to store
- Create constants to store information that never changes
- Perform arithmetic and make decisions
- Perform a set of actions repeatedly by using loops
- Separate common parts of code into functions
- Comment your code so that you and others know what it does
In this chapter, you will learn about the basic fundamental building blocks of the ActionScript 3.0 language.
I’ll warn you in advance that this chapter is probably the most challenging chapter in the ...