We’ll make the Keynotes available here as soon as possible after they happen. Video of the sessions and tutorials will be available a few weeks after the end of the conference.
- Tutorials, including Dan Shappir's (Wix) deep dive into the web performance API and Luca Mezzalira's (DAZN) how-to on Reactive programming for frontend developers.
- "Developer Experience -Tools, Platforms, and Techniques" sessions, including Rachel Myers's (Google) talk on the distributed systems engineering skills all web developers must acquire; Peggy Rayzis' (Meteor Development Group) explanation of GraphQL; Houssein Djirdeh's (Rangle.io) look at the PRPL pattern and how it optimizes webpages and apps; and Brian Holt (Microsoft) on how to optimize webpack and Babel configs to get the best performance possible.
- "Web Pillars - Performance, Security, and Accessibility" sessions, including Akamai's Nic Jansma on planning for the worst when using third-party libraries and services on your website; Maximiliano Firtman's (IT Master Professional Training) reveal of how to hack web performance; and Katie Sylor-Miller on how Etsy uncovered and fixed performance issues in its mobile product page code.
- "Beyond Code - The Business Side of the Web" sessions, including Kim Crayton's (#causeascene) explanation of how to reduce the exclusionary practices that inhibit diversity in your organization.
- Total access to every keynote, tutorial, and session delivered at Fluent San Jose June 2018–this compilation includes hours of content you can view on your own schedule.