You’ve come this far. Now it’s time to send your masterpiece out into the world.
Final Cut Pro has a variety of output options. How do you choose the right one? The best output format for your Final Cut Pro project depends on where you plan to take it next.
• Will you distribute your program as a DVD?
• Do you need a broadcast-quality master?
• Do you need a VHS tape version so Grandpa can see your directorial debut?
• Are you preparing a webcast?
• How about “all of the above”?
This chapter walks you through Final Cut Pro’s output options and helps you decide which one will deliver what you need.
In the first part of this chapter, you’ll learn about three different methods for outputting your project to tape: recording ...