• Three main types of learning activities
• Three main types of skill practices
• Ways to confirm the choice of learning activity by aligning it with learning objectives
• How to meet varied learning preference needs in learning activities
• The characteristics and purposes of transfer activities
The key to good facilitation is practice, practice, and more practice. When you turn your attention to facilitating specific kinds of learning activities, this advice is still true, but you also need to plan, plan, and plan. Nothing affects the potential success or failure of a learning activity ...