Here's a varied list of books you should take a look at if you want to continue developing your leadership capabilities.
- G Aigner & L Skelton, The Australian Leadership Paradox: What it Takes to Lead in the Lucky Country. Sydney: Allen & Unwin, 2013.
- J Badaracco, Defining Moments: When Managers Must Choose Between Right and Right. Boston, Harvard Business Press, 1997.
- W Bennis, On Becoming a Leader. Reading, Massachusetts: Perseus, 1994.
- LG Bolman & TE Deal, How Great Leaders Think: The Art Of Reframing. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 2014.
- J MacGregor Burns, Leadership. New York: HarperCollins, 1978.
- J Collins, Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap and Others Don't. New York: HarperCollins, 2001.
- J Collins & J Porras, Built to Last: Successful Habits of Visionary Companies. New York: HarperBusiness, 1994.
- C Conley, Peak: How Great Companies Get Their Mojo from Maslow. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 2007.
- H Gardner, Leading Minds: An Anatomy of Leadership. New York: Basic Books, 1995.
- J Gardner, On Leadership. New York: The Free Press, 1990.
- B George, Authentic Leadership: Rediscovering the Secrets to Creating Lasting Value. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 2004.
- JM Kouzes & BZ Posner, The Truth About Leadership: The No-Fads, Heart-of-the-Matter Facts You Should Know. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 2010.
- JM Kouzes & BZ Posner, A Leader's Legacy. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 2006.
- JM Kouzes & BZ Posner, The Leadership Challenge (5th edition). ...