Test from a Different Application, TestOracleJavaSecure
TestOracleJavaSecure is independent from whatever instance is running application verification. It will act as a client application, calling methods in the
OracleJavaSecure class in order to use those security features. Using
OracleJavaSecure, the test application will do the following things:
- Accomplish SSO and 2-factor authentication.
- Register itself (its name and application inner class).
- Store a list of connection strings for the application.
- Retrieve the list of connection strings from Oracle.
- Transfer and store the connection strings in encrypted form.
- Decrypt and use the connection strings to query application data.
- Query sensitive data in encrypted form and decrypt it for use