Delivering content and applications via web browsers is one of the most important aspects of modern software development. This chapter examines how you can build web applications using F#. The topics covered are:
- Serving static files and dynamic content by directly responding to HTTP requests
- Techniques to build client-based web applications with WebSharper, the main F# web framework
- A walkthrough of the main WebSharper features, including pagelets, sitelets, formlets, and flowlets
- Using dynamic templates and sitelets to build WebSharper applications
- Building sitelets that handle different HTTP requests ...