Enhance your photography, designs, and illustrations quickly and easily with layer effects. Adhering to the main Photoshop tenet of non-destructive editing, layer effects allow you to experiment and transform your designs without ever touching the "undo" button.
Andy Anderson will take you beyond the standard layer options, teaching you how to combine effects to make original custom styles that elevate your artwork. This hands-on course will equip beginners and veterans alike with the technical knowledge to unleash their creative potential.
- Learn how to apply a uniform light source with global light
- Create your own custom layer effects to use again and again
- Give your 2-D illustrations depth by adding realistic drop shadows
- Manipulate materials like sand, wood, metal, and water with bevel and emboss
- Make your images pop using color overlay and patterns
Andy Anderson is the author of over 150 best-selling books and video courses. An expert in all things Adobe, Andy has taught thousands of artists to take control of Adobe's ever-growing digital tool set to advance their own creative endeavours. From photo restoration to cinemagraph creation Andy has dedicated himself to uncovering all of Photoshop's many hidden capabilities.