This Cram Sheet contains distilled, key facts about the PMP Exam.
1. Project—Temporary endeavor undertaken to create a unique product, service, or result.
2. Progressive elaboration—Developing in steps and continuing by increments; it’s a characteristic of projects.
3. Project life cycle—Phases that connect the beginning of a project to its end; project life cycle phases are not the same as project management processes.
4. Level of uncertainty—This is highest, and risk of failure is greatest, at the start of a project.
5. Ability of stakeholders to influence project—This is highest at the start and gets progressively lower as the project continues.
6. Cost of changes and correcting errors— ...