In this chapter you will learn about the following:
- The logic underlying evaluation budgeting, including the interplay between evaluation budgeting and evaluation design
- Ethical imperatives in budgeting evaluations, plus unethical budgeting practices to steadfastly avoid
- Details of an illustrative evaluation budget
- Budgeting under different types of evaluation agreements: grants, contracts, and cooperative agreements
- Different types of evaluation budgets: fixed-price, cost-reimbursable, and cost-plus budgets
- Different schemes for breaking out budgets: line items, tasks, time periods, and various combinations
- Evaluation budgeting for preordinate versus responsive evaluation approaches ...