In this chapter you will learn about the following:
- Our rationale for selecting this chapter's nine particular evaluation approaches for systematic analysis and evaluation
- Ratings of the nine approaches against the utility, feasibility, propriety, accuracy, and evaluation accountability requirements of the Joint Committee on Standards for Educational Evaluation's Program Evaluation Standards (2011)
- The methodology and the metaevaluation checklist employed to produce our ratings of the nine approaches
- Our stated qualifications for rating the nine evaluation approaches, as well as caveats in regard to our conflicts of interest
- A comparison of 2007 and 2014 ...