This chapter focuses on linking evaluation to course design. You’ll learn about:
• criteria for course evaluation
• key design concepts as they relate to evaluation
• tips to evaluating online and virtual classroom training
• internal certification programs and evaluation
• integrating evaluation and design
• developing an evaluation plan
• advantages and disadvantages of evaluation instruments
• The Evaluation Planning Project Plan.
Can all courses be evaluated? Yes! Can all courses be evaluated at all levels? No. ...