After studying this chapter, you will be able to
- Draw the projections of simple solids in various positions and with their axes in various relations with the HP, the VP, and the PP such as:
- Perpendicular to one of the reference planes and parallel to the other two
- Parallel to one and inclined to the other two
- Inclined at angles other than 0° or 90° to both the HP and the VP
- Draw the projections, when along with the positions of the axis, additional conditions for any corner of the base, any point on the base, or any line of the base of the solid apply
- Decide the visibility of various surfaces of the solid in different views and in different positions
- Draw the projections when the position of the solid ...