Multimeters – V.O.Ms.
In this chapter you will learn about:
- Difference between analog and digital displays
- Deflecting torques, control torque and damping torque
- Direct current, voltage and resistance measurements by analog techniques
- Current transformer, potential transformer and clamp meter specifications and their significance
- Circuit details of Simpson Model 2.60 Multimeters seven-segment displays: three-and-a-half digit and eight-and-a-half digit readouts
- The principle of measurement of current, voltage and resistance by digital techniques simple problems on the above
Multimeters analog and digital
52.1 INTRODUCTION ...