First-Order RC Circuits
- Impulse,Step and Ramp Response of First-Order RC Circuits
- Series RC Circuit with Real Exponential Input
- Zero-State Response of Parallel RC Circuit for Sinusoidal Input
- The Use of Frequency Response and Linear Distortion
- First-Order RC Circuits as Averaging Circuits
- Capacitor as a Signal Coupling and Signal Bypassing Element
A circuit containing a single linear time-invariant capacitor and a linear time-invariant resistor, excited by a voltage source in series or a current source in parallel, will constitute a first-order LTI circuit. We have studied a first-order circuit – namely, the RL Circuit – in great detail and used it to bring out all the important concepts in the ...