Sinusoidal Steady-State in Three-Phase Circuits
- To define and explain balanced and unbalanced three-phase systems and to extend the concepts of active power, reactive power and complex power to such systems.
- To develop and employ relations between line and phase quantities in Y-connected and Δ-connected three-phase circuits.
- To emphasize constraints on line quantities in three-phase three-wire and four-wire systems.
- To develop a systematic procedure to analyse sinusoidal steady-state in three-phase balanced circuits using Y-equivalent and single-phase equivalent circuits.
- To show how to use phasors, phasor equivalent circuits and phasor diagrams for solving three-phase circuits under sinusoidal steady-state condition. ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.