- To derive Superposition Theorem from the property of linearity of elements.
- To explain the two key theorems – Superposition Theorem and Substitution Theorem in detail.
- To derive other theorems like Compensation Theorem, Thevenin’s Theorem, Norton’s Theorem, Reciprocity Theorem and Maximum Power Transfer Theorem from these two key principles.
- To provide illustrations of applications of circuit theorems in circuit analysis through solved examples.
- To emphasise the use of Compensation Theorem, Thevenin’s Theorem and Norton’s Theorem in circuits containing dependent sources as a pointer to their applications in the study of electronic circuits.
Circuit Analysis involves determination ...