Circuit Variables and Circuit Elements
- To introduce the concepts of electrostatic potential difference, voltage and electromotive force.
- To introduce the concepts of ‘current density’ and ‘current intensity’ and to explain the conduction process.
- To explain the ‘quasi-static’ approximation involved in circuit theory.
- To explain the need for and role of quasi-static charge distributions over electrical devices.
- To define and explain various idealized two-terminal element models in use in Circuit Theory.
- To explain passive sign convention for two-terminal elements.
- To relate power and energy in a two-terminal element to its terminal voltage and current variables.
- To explain what is meant by ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.