• Apply transition effects using the Quick Transition dialog box
• Apply transition and segment effects using the Effect Palette and Effect Editor
• Animate effects using keyframes
• Save and apply effect templates
• Apply vertical effects to build basic composites
• Nest effects to apply multiple effects at once
• Enable real-time effects
After you’ve built and refined your sequence, the next phase in the editing workflow will often involve adding effects. Whether you use effects to change, enhance, or correct footage, Media Composer includes many ways to achieve stunning results.
In this chapter, you’ll explore Media Composer’s effects and learn how to apply ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.