Chapter 6. Defensible Data Collection Techniques in the Enterprise
Solutions in this chapter:
▪ “A Day in the Life”: Defining the Enterprise
▪ What Does Defensible Mean?
▪ The Defensible Protocol: Considerations in Planning
▪ Defensible Tools: How Will You Collect?
▪ Collecting Data from Database or other Structured Systems
▪ Defensible People: Consultants, IT, Custodians, Oh My!
Frequently Asked Questions
Jane's BlackBerry has been buzzing relentlessly for the past 15 minutes. Her husband, George, has been trying to wake her, but she keeps insisting he's dreaming. Finally, Jane stumbles from bed to her programmable coffee machine and a fresh cup of coffee. “Now, there, at least, ...