Chapter 3. Bridging the Gaps between Information Management and E-discovery
Solutions in this chapter:
▪ Understanding Archiving Technology
▪ Exploring Enterprise Content Management Technology
▪ Reviewing Information Retention Processes and Technologies
▪ Considering Technologies to Facilitate E-discovery
▪ Examining Backup, Recovery, and Security Technologies
Frequently Asked Questions
We live and work in an information-driven world where the creation of digital information is a simple matter of convenience. Information is the lifeblood not only of modern business but of modern life.
And there's a lot of it. In fact, organizations are now dealing with petabytes of data, and the amount is growing every year. ...