Formally validated training material to pass Microsoft certification Exam 70-178: Microsoft Project 2010, Managing Projects!
Designed for the busy, practicing project manager, Dynamic Scheduling® With Microsoft® Project 2010 will help you get up to speed quickly with the new features of Project 2010 and enable you to create effective schedules more efficiently using best practices, tips & tricks, and step-by-step instruction. Through the use of helpful screen shots, hands-on exercises, illustrations, and review questions, this guide instructs you on how to build dynamic schedules that will allow you to explore what-if scenarios and dramatically decrease the time you spend making static schedule changes. “A must read, re-read, and use daily for all project managers” is what PMI’s Project Management Journal had to say about the previous edition. This updated version is even better.
- Completely aligned with the PMBOK® Guide – Fourth Edition, The Practice Standard for Work Breakdown Structures – Second Edition, The Practice Standard for Scheduling, and The Practice Standard for Earned Value Management from the Project Management Institute
- Teaches how to build dynamic schedules that will decrease the time you spend on scheduling and provides a useful model for developing what-if scenarios
- Officially validated training material for the new Microsoft certification Exam 70-178: Microsoft Project 2010, Managing Projects
- Features many helpful screen shots, illustrations, stories, cartoons, hands-on exercises, review questions, and case studies that make learning easy
- WAV offers downloadable exercise files, a glossary of terms, filters to check your own project, and a solutions manual for college professors — available from the Web Added Value™ Download Resource Center at www.jrosspub.com