Learn skills with rising demand. Run your own cloud with Apache Mesos, Docker and DCOS - the datacenter OS
About This Video
- You will learn about containerization of apps, the plethora of benefits and leverages offered by containers and Docker.
- You will also be able to able to install and run your Docker instances and run your containerized apps on it.
- With the prospect of making software deployment faster and increase user reach, you will be able to employ DC/OS to manage your data centers better.
- You will learn about running your application and services within DC/OS in a load balanced manner.
- You will be able to install new services and packages to deploy complex applications within your DC/OS cluster
- You will learn about administrative tasks and operational utilities you can use to manage your DC/OS cluster.
- Using Docker, Apache Mesos & DCOS you will be able to make your business operations effective and efficient. These tools will result in optimized resource utilization, automated self-healing and scalability and ultimately real and tangible cost savings.
- With more effectiveness and efficiency, in turn, you will be able to muster depth, scalability, and expanse in your software/ App projects.
Docker is open source engine that can help you automate the deployment of applications inside software containers. Is was released in March 2013 and has been gaining popularity ever since. It has over 100 million downloads, and over 75000 applications are running as dockerized applications – that is a LOT! Apache Mesos is an open source cluster manager that provides efficient resource isolation and sharing across distributed applications or frameworks. Mesosphere DC/OS is an enterprise-grade datacenter-scale operating system, providing a single platform for running containers, big data, and distributed apps in production. DC/OS is built on the Apache Mesos core and provides newer technology including the native container-orchestration, Marathon application platform, intuitive user interfaces and much more. Knowledge and experience about Docker, Apache Mesos, and DC/OS could be very valuable for your career.