• Use isometric snap
• Switch isometric planes
• Use COPY and other edit commands
• Draw isometric circles with ELLIPSE
• Draw text aligned with isometric planes
• Draw ellipses in orthographic views
• Save and restore displays with VIEW
Learning to use AutoCAD’s isometric drawing features should be a pleasure at this point. There are very few new commands to learn, and anything you know about manual isometric drawing is easier on the computer. Once you know how to get into the isometric mode and change from plane to plane, you can rely on previously learned skills and techniques. Many of the commands you have learned will work readily, and you will find that using the isometric ...