Chapter 5. Configuring and Using vSphere Replication 6.1
In the previous chapter, you learned how to deploy the components required to form a vSphere Replication environment. Now, it is time to take the discussion further. In this chapter, you will learn how replication actually works and which configuration tasks are involved with the replication of a virtual machine.
Here is what we will be covering:
- Adding a remote site as a target
- Configuring replication for a VM to the local/remote site
- How does replication work?
- Using replication seeds
- Monitoring replication
- Reconfiguring replication
- Changing the target datastore
- Pausing an ongoing replication
- Stopping replication for a VM
- Moving replication to another VR Server
- Recovering virtual machines
- Configuring ...