Chapter 17. Steganalysis
17.1. Code Words
Authors of recommendation letters often add a secret layer of meaning hidden beneath the surface of a letter that is ostensibly
- All of his colleagues are astounded by his scrupulous attention to detail and the zeal with which he shares this information.
- Let us just say that his strength is his weakness.
- Bold words and sweeping statements are his friend.
- We continue to be amazed by his ability to whip off articles, journal papers, and conference talks with such a minimal time
in the lab.
- This candidate is a master of the art of not saying what he means. He slips quickly between two-faced disinformation and carefully
17.2. Finding Hidden Messages
Many of the techniques in ...