Our sample application has JUnit test cases, and to execute them, we need to configure JUnit-related settings in the build job configuration:
- Under Post-build Actions, select Publish JUnit test result report.
- Provide a path for Test report XMLs based on the workspace.
- Click on Apply and then click on Save:
- After you've configured the JUnit settings for the build, wait for a scheduled build execution, or click on Build Now.
- Verify the build status on the Jenkins dashboard and you will see the Test Result link with a small summary. Click on Test Result:
- Verify all test execution statuses package wise. The page also provides information ...