- Which of the following statements is not related to the development team in a traditional environment?
- A competitive market creates pressure of on-time delivery of feature or bug fixing
- Production-ready code management and new feature implementation
- The release cycle is often long and hence the development team has to make assumptions before the application deployment finally takes place
- Redesigning or tweaking is needed to run the application in a production environment
- Which of the following are benefits of DevOps?
- Collaboration, management, and security for the complete application development lifecycle management
- Continuous innovation because of continuous development of new ideas
- Faster delivery of new features or resolution of ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.