- AAPOR Ethical Standards in Survey Research:
- A body of ethical guidelines for survey researchers and those who conduct opinion polls established by the American Association of Public Opinion Research.
- Ambiguous words and phrases:
- Confused wording that a respondent can reasonably interpret in more than one way.
- Analysis of variance:
- A test of statistical significance for use when the dependent variable is interval and there are more than two categories of the independent variable.
- ANOVA table:
- The summary presentation of the analysis of variance test.
- Arithmetic mean:
- See Mean.
- Cell phone interviews:
- Generally refers to a portion of a telephone sample dedicated to contacting respondents who are cell-phone-only users.
- Chi-square ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.