Site Survey RF Design
THE FOLLOWING CWDP EXAM TOPICS ARE COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER:
- Determine RF link requirements and demonstrate common planning techniques and deployment approaches for outdoor networks.
- Describe best practices for updating or modifying an existing WLAN.
- Discuss migration strategies for upgrading to 802.11n.
- Explain the importance of building-specific planning considerations.
- Explain the functionality and purpose of network planning tools.
- Describe design models and considerations for both Multiple Channel Architecture (MCA) and Single Channel Architecture (SCA) WLANs.
- Illustrate best practices for roaming support in a WLAN.
- Demonstrate a detailed understanding of RF behaviors and characteristics and relate these ...