Site Survey Preparation
THE FOLLOWING CWDP EXAM TOPICS ARE COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER:
- Understand the role of regulatory compliance requirements in network planning and demonstrate best practices for maintaining compliance.
- Describe best practices for updating or modifying an existing WLAN.
- Demonstrate a detailed understanding of the role that the wired network infrastructure plays in WLAN design.
- Discuss power supply and cabling options for WLAN devices.
- Explain the steps and procedures associated with site survey preparation.
- Explain how to conduct a proper WLAN site survey according to industry best practices.
When performing a site survey, you must do a great deal of preparation in order for the effort to go smoothly. Depending ...